A vote for the preferred clubhouse choice (from 5 options) is now underway by the Alternative Vote method. This page attempts to provide everything you need in one place.
- Read the DEVCOM Report HERE;
- Download a copy of the ballot paper for email or postal votes = Clubhouse Ballot Form v2;
- Note sure what the Alternative Vote method is? Then watch this video;
- The email address to send your vote is firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for members.
BY EMAIL (by midnight on Saturday 20 May)
Please print off a copy of the ballot paper in the email or using the link above, complete it as per the instructions and scan and email it back to email@example.com
Alternatively, you may simply express your vote in a free format email e.g.
- Clearly describe your first choice as stated in the DEVCOM Report
- Clearly describe your second choice….etc.
Email votes must be sent from the same email address to which this email has been sent to OR must clearly identify you by name.
BY POST or BY HAND (by Saturday 20 May)
Please post your vote clearly addressed to Clubhouse Vote, Gardens LTC, 343 Wimbledon Park Road, London SW19 6NS
Postal votes MUST clearly identify you by name.
IN PERSON AT THE CLUBHOUSE ON SPECIFIC DATES/TIMES
- Sunday 21 May between 2pm and 5pm; or
- Tuesday 23 May between 7pm and 9pm;
Member(s) of the Committee will be present to provide you with an anonymous ballot paper.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VOTING METHODOLOGY OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Committee will count the votes immediately after the final ‘In Person’ session and announce the results to the membership within a day or so.