The Entertainments Sub-Committee is responsible for all social functions and activities at The Gardens. If you have any suggestions to improve things, or think that something is not right, then please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Hickling (Chair)
- Tony McConnell (Committee Member);
- Gillian Brogan (Committee Member);
- Kate Medhurst;
- Sam Fosbury.
The Committee has delegated a number of specific responsibilities to the Entertainments Sub Committee, who report back the Committee, which is contained in a Terms of Reference document (see below). These include, but are not necessary limited to:
- The organisation of a vibrant and inclusive ENTERTAINMENTS calendar throughout the year, including, quiz nights, barbeques, the ‘Triathlon’, one off ENTERTAINMENTS events (e.g. cheese and wine etc.)
- The annual President’s Ball within a written budget as agreed with Treasurer;
- Opportunities to welcome new members;
- Managing any complaints from members about any aspect of the above responsibilities.